Wednesday, March 9, 2016

SketchUp Project Proposal


For this project i was interested in clean energy and ow we can create a space thats lets us be with nature while also allowing us to have our technology which has become a part of us.


The location I chose is the lawn outside of the NIAR building here on campus. It is near all of the engineering classes, so my project would make sense.

Here is my very basic sketch of the sculpture. It is a geometric tree that absorbs energy using solar panels that powers outlets, a vending machine with healthy snacks, and a computer system. Around the tree will also be a couple benches for sitting. I know my sketch is pretty awful, but I figured that in learning more about SketchUp and what I can do with it, my idea will change, so the sketch is just very basic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment