Friday, September 25, 2015

Socio-political project proposals

I'll be using this project to analyze Donald Trump, and the absolutely bonkers things he says and does. This also relates to the general "fuck you, got mine" attitude that he exudes and is demonstrated by some of his more vocal followers as well.
1. A short, animated cartoon about Donald Trump as president.
2. A live action segment of the same scenario.
3. A montage of clips taken from his speeches that are entirely taken out of context and switched around to make it seem like he's saying other things.

I'm leaning towards one and three, there are a lot of great possibilities there.

5 comments:

  1. Nice plan. Why have you chosen Donald Trump for that purpose?
    I hope your writing will be ok, but in case you will experience any difficulties, feel free to contact our writing service!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o THANK goodnes for the national australian-taxpayer-funded essay/doctoral dissertation writing service, i have such a hard time writing in englisch and organizig my thaghts WILL YOU DO MY STORYBOARD FOR ME (PS the other commenter is the professor who will be grading the assignment, SO MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T FIND OUT I'M PAYING YOU TO DO MY WORK FOR ME) i have 72 cents AUD to my name, do you also accept MARSUPIALS NATIVE TO NORTH AMERICA as payment?? ? JK, a dingo ate my baby& these pretzels are making me salty

      Delete
  2. It appears a solicited writing service is hot on your trail Connor... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connor, I like to see you working on your 3rd idea. I think your editing skills and usage of sources will help you make your film entertaining. Your previous videos are comedic, i cant wait to laugh with this one.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

    ReplyDelete