Thursday, February 3, 2011


This piece was created to be an artificial landscape that we had to create using many different pictures that we took around are central environment. The blue dream landscape that I made most of the pictures that i used came from object in my room and images of of my phone. This landscape was made to be more of a fictional piece that has a lot of things that dont really make since.


























The next landscape image i created was made using the same methods as the one above but I made it using a more realistic image in mind. i wanted to create something that seamed a little more centered in reality but used basic pieces from pictures that i took from thing in my environment. I think that I did accomplish what i wanted and to me it does have more of a realistic feel to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment